The forum is now being hosted on a new server and working correctly again! Next step; the game!!
For everyone: I hope everyone is stay safe and healthy through the times of the COVID-19 pandemic. I know that is something my family and I are doing as well here.

Late December 2021 - Development Update

Hey Everyone!

I know it has been a bit since I have posted an update on the game and I know everyone is wondering what is going on. I want to first thank everyone for your continued support and interest of the project as well as your patiences as it gets developed. Also, I hope everyone are having Happy Holidays and staying healthy and safe. I know this project has been going for a long time and believe me, I have been wanting to get it out to everyone.

First the status of the project. There has been very limited development on the project for the last couple months due to as few things. The past 2 months alone, I have been working extra time on a couple projects that have a very tight deadline (one, I am still actively putting extra time in still through the New Year). This was an unforeseen situation that needs to be done. In addition to the recent holidays, my family had a resent loss as well as other family medical situation that I have been putting personal time in. I do understand these may come off as excuses, but these are the facts at hand. But I see light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. Things are getting better on my end and I have been reviewing where the project is and finishing some outstanding tasks.

Now, where do we go from here? My original goal was to release the game to the public January 1, 2022, which I feel is a very tight deadline due to other obligations I have (as many know, I am not getting paid for the development of the project, so I am doing this on my free time as of right now). But, I am planning to release in within Quarter 1 of 2022 (between Jan 1, 2022 and March 31, 2022). There is no solid date as of yet but we do have a time range. The pre-release will also fall in that timeline for obvious reasons as well.

I want to thank you all again for the continued support and patience. I hope everyone has a great New Year!

Best Regards,

@admin

This discussion has been closed.